Fresh Releases - a thread for discovering interesting new games

The game release schedule is very rapid lately and this thread is an attempt to try to keep up with it and talk exclusively about ...

Weekly Game Suggestions Thread - March 01, 2024 : r/pcgaming

Looking for game suggestions? Have a backlog and don't know where to start next? This thread is for you! Tips to get the best suggestions.

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

NYT Games debuts redesigned app to boost discovery and simplify ...

The NYT Games app is debuting a new redesign to help users discover games and track their progress more easily.

What Are You Playing Thread - July 31, 2023 : r/pcgaming - Reddit

Use this thread to discuss whatever you've been playing lately (old or new, AAA or indie). Don't just list the names of games as your entire ...

Resetera Games of the Year 2022 | Voting Thread (Ends at Midnight ...

My favorite Pokémon game ever - streamlined combat and fun exploration mixed with a new setting. ... Pretty much the only new releases I played ...

Adventure Games Thread 2022 - We CAN use these things together

Welcome to the 2022 Adventure Games thread! This thread is a community for discussing all things pertaining to the adventure game genre.

Insert Credit forum's time sensitive GOTY 2023 thread (for fun, non ...

The insert credit forums are a place to talk about video games for anyone who has thought, "but really, who will care about this specific ...

Threads as a gaming hub? Artie is counting on it | TechCrunch

However, the startup intends to search for fresh ideas to revitalize some existing genres that have already been tested and proven. It also ...

The Very Best Video Games of 2023 - Vulture

Luke Winkie picks the best video-game releases of 2023 for Nintendo Switch, Xbox, PlayStation, and PC, which include 'The Legend of Zelda: ...

Starfield Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW ...

The weapon that "feels" best for me is a modded Maelstrom rifle, but I never have enough ammo for it because I only gather ammo from looting, ...